|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Kjeldahl Method consists of heating the substance with sulphuric acid, which decomposes the organic substance by oxidation to liberate the reduced nitrogen as ammonium sulphate. Chemical Decomposition of the sample is complete with initially very dark colored medium has become clear and colorless. Kjeldahl Based Distillation Unit
uses the above principle of operation. Instead of regular kjeldahl flasks Borosilicate Glass Tubes are used. Tubes are available in 100ml (Micro), 250ml (Macro) and 500ml for Direct sample analysis.
It follows the above principle of operation with little modernization. Instead of traditional heating of kjeldahl flasks, the borosilicate glass tubes with digested sample is purged with Steam after automatic addition of Sodium Hydroxide. The liberated ammonia is captured in Boric acid that is kept in a conical flask for further titration.Features:
- Automatic Water Dilution (Not possible in PROKJEL M)
- Automatic Alkali Addition (Not Possible in PROKJEL M)
- Integrated Micro controller with Large Graphical LCD display
- Process sequence like adding alkali, water, steam injection, time delay can be modified by the customer, Auto sequencing of all the process parameters are possible.
- Super fast Stainless Steel Steam generator with High capacity heater forms the part of Standard supply. Borosilicate glass vessel Steam Generator can also be offered on request.
- All other features like Tube not in place error, Low water level error, Door open alarm forms part of standard supply.
- Prokjel M - Entry model for start-up users
- Prokjel SE - Economy model for High throughput analysis
- Prokjel AU -Advanced Auto Sequencing model
- Prokjel AN - Top End model for high end customers with features of all the above machines in one
- Ideal machine for import substitution
- Convenient and safe
- Integrated PLC with Large Graphical Touch Screen HMI for ease of operation
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Packaging Details: Standard Export Packing